Re: [OM] Zuikos and 6D

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikos and 6D
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 12:54:15 -0600
So, to entertain myself as there is no other sane explanation, I had
taken multiple multi-image panos with the 35/2.8 on the 6D so I could
magically get bigger and better pictures.

Why? WHY? WHY????

I mean, come on, when you are already at perfection, what more is
there to gain? The single-shot version already exceeds the output
anyway.

Although, I must say that one of the panos has "sofa print" written
all over it. I can see that one going to 72 inches wide. But that
would mean somewhere around 300 ppi. Oh the horror. 300 ppi is just
crazy aweful. As we all know, you need 800 ppi to get anything other
than schlock on printed output now. At least that's what the high
foreheads at Luminous Landscape say.

AG