Re: [OM] Short Term or Long View

Subject: Re: [OM] Short Term or Long View
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 07:10:07 +0000
Which reminded me . . .

A few years ago I used to teach a seriously gorgeous girl (tall, blonde, nice
figure) to fly; her surname was Barker as well and it was cool to have “Barker”
and “Barker” in the flight authorisation sheets.

Whenever I walked into the Ops Room the other young students (all male) would
go strangely quiet.  I can only imagine what it must be like for that to happen
every time a cracker goes somewhere.

She was good at flying, by the way, and she wrote me the kindest thank you note
when she left the squadron . . .

Chris