Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 21:52:11 +0000
Quite possibly so, Chris, thus my rider spelled out in full, rather than as
a throwaway 'AFAIK'! But Aperture doesn't count 'cos it isn't current, and
won't run on a PC... And I thought you chose C1 because Apple ceased
support for Aperture?

Truth be told I did look at the PhaseOne DAM offering a long time ago,
as iView Media Pro, before it was acquired by Microsoft, who duly dumped it
... PhaseOne then picked it up. Sorry, I don't remember why I didn't stick
with it.

Piers