Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 06:24:02 +0000
DAM, that was the term I was searching for, Piers!

Microsoft ruined that programme, I think, unless I remember the iView
predecessor with rose-tinted spectacles.  I still have it (now a PhaseOne
programme), but it’s a backup to Capture One Pro for me.  As I have mentioned
before, C1 Pro is my main Raw converter and DAM for my images, but I don’t
think that it’s intended for use with thousands of files and, as Moose has
pointed out about LR, it slows it somewhat.  I might start splitting the
catalogues, when I get around to it . . .

Aperture still works, but I don’t use it but for recovering shots that I’ve
lost in other systems.

Chris