Re: [OM] My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:10:54 -0800
<<<Regarding image/catalogue migration...

So are any of the other  image organizing /tagging programs evolved to be
superior to LR?  I doubt it as Moose would have said so.

Not me, dood, I am far from expert. Don't know what else is out there, whether it works, and if so, how it works. LR is a freebie as far as I am concerned. I'd pay the subscription price for PS alone. And LR does geomapping quite well, so I've not looked elsewhere.

Have not looked at ACDsee, Zoner photo studio in ages. AI think there are a few others that might geotag

I prefer GeoSetter to LR for geotagging from gpx files, but that may be just
familiarity.

Where in the World Is Moose