Re: [OM] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:45:33 -0800
Not sure if your aversion to LR is simply to the subscription model, Mike.
If so, keep in mind that you can still buy LR outright.
I've never really taken to LR Piers. I have v5.7 and it just languishes. True, I don't much like the subscription model but have nothing against it. I do have a subscription to ArcGIS because it is the best tool for the job. The Adobe subscription on the other hand doesn't have value for me as I wouldn't take advantage of most of the bundled products. Hence my inquiry about the open source data base. Seems that it could be an alternate solution.