Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 04:22:52 -0500
I¹m only 41, but I am in extremely poor health; but I still won¹t pay
someone to fix my car unless its something that is impossible to do
without specialized equipment (like a front end alignment).

I am going to have to pay someone to install a heater core, which really
pisses me off. I drove GM cars all of my life until I got my Ford Crown
Victoria. I love the car, but Ford made some thing impossible to repair,
and the heater core is one. On my previous GM cars, the heater core was
accessed via an access panel under the dash on the passenger side. Aside
from having to lay on the front seat with my feet in the air and my head
under the dash to reach it, it was easy and fast to replace. The part was
about $100.

On my Crown Vic, there is no access panel to reach the heater core. You
have to PULL THE ENTIRE F?CKING DASHBOARD OUT of the car to replace it!
This is beyond my capabilities, and it costs $700 for the labor! F?K!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 1/13/17, 3:53 AM, "olympus on behalf of Bill Pearce"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf