Re: [OM] IMG: Large Ant Hill of Medium-Sized Black Ants

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Large Ant Hill of Medium-Sized Black Ants
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 11:20:31 -0600
Thanks, Mike. I've already put in a call to the exterminator. To my eyes, they still look like fire ants. I want a professional opinion.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 1/17/2017 11:17 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Jim, as long as they aren't fire ants or another invasive they won't hurt anything and provide cleanup services. they will be fun and educational for the grand kids. I have a few ant hills here around the place, two or three that I've enjoyed watching for 25 years. My vote is skip the exterminator. When your tool is a hammer every problem looks like a nail.