Re: [OM] IMG: Large Ant Hill of Medium-Sized Black Ants

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Large Ant Hill of Medium-Sized Black Ants
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 11:50:24 -0600
Charlie,

I did that some time ago. They just relocated from the first, remote, location to one that is more likely to provide danger to visitors.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 1/17/2017 11:28 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Jim,
    My Dad was an avid gardener for many years. He had a foolproof method
for determining if a plant was a flower or a weed: pull it up, if it comes
back it was a weed. Regarding your ant mound, poison it and if they come
back they're Fire Ants.

Charlie

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>