Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:19:55 -0600
Chris,

Welcome to the free market economy. In our ongoing move to fascism, where the government is owned by private businesses. Our governmental agencies that are responsible for standardization have allowed two different kinds of cell phones to be sold, like AM and FM radio. So, if you go from AT&T to T-Mobile or something similar, your phone won't work. I suspect that the carriers like it that way because when you change carriers, they can sell you a new phone, or lock you into an eternal lease.

-----Original Message----- From: ChrisB