Re: [OM] IMG: Large Ant Hill of Medium-Sized Black Ants

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Large Ant Hill of Medium-Sized Black Ants
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 16:21:01 -0600
Thanks for the bit of humor, Wayne.

I am dealing with a fire ant mound that is 1 ft high and 2 ft wide above ground, and probably extends 3 ft below ground, with multiple queens. I just contracted with my local termite control company to destroy the mound and treat my yard and crawl space. I hope that puts and end to my concerns for the safety of young visitors to my driveway.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA