Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:49:40 -0800
On 1/17/2017 8:22 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
I hope your conversion to digital radio goes better than our digital TV
conversion.

I'm interested in what went wrong for you. We get as many or more OTA TV stations as before the conversion, and the picture and sound quality is very much better.

We actually watch a mix, all time delayed. Our DVR can record two satellite and one OTA broadcast at once. The OTA quality is a bit better, as there is not so much compression, but really, for watching TV programs, they are all great.

There is also quite a bit of material available we find worth watching that isn't available OTA, and some not on satellite/cable, either, so Netflix, Hulu+ and Amazon all figure in our mix.

Of course, even with all those options, sometimes there's nothing on that we
want to watch. :-)

Multiple Source Moose