Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 07:15:04 +0000
Thanks for explaining, Bill.

It is odd, though: when mobiles started there seemed to be 3 types of network
(or was it simply 3 frequencies?) and you could buy devices in the UK that
would cover all three.  I think that there are 4-band devices available now.

I find it very difficult to understand why the USA hasn't continued along that
route.  Come to think of it, I don’t know if my iPhone SE would work everywhere
in the USA.

Chris