Re: [OM] OT: lost my drives

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: lost my drives
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:42:14 -0400
Actually there is anecdotal evidence that having a positive attitude and a strong inner faith, regardless of one's religious calling, are very often associated with a more rapid road to recovery from illness or misfortune than might otherwise be the case. My wife has been treating cancer patients for 30+ years and has always commented that her patients with a positive attitude, optimism and an inner faith oftentimes do better than similarly afflicted patients who are less upbeat and positively minded.

Perhaps being positively minded about overcoming temporary electronic burps is all for the good :-)

jh