Re: [OM] Zone-10 review of the Motorola Moto Z Force Droid and Hasselbla

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 review of the Motorola Moto Z Force Droid and Hasselblad True Zoom Camera
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 01:31:19 -0600
Can you get a case make of antimatter, so the phone never touches the floor?

-----Original Message----- From: Moose
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:12 PM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

On 1/17/2017 5:20 PM, JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
Moose, These cases work for me, robust, have character, protect the phone from damage and really age well. I have 2 cases in antique plum and chestnut nubuck leather.
  http://www.snakehive.co.uk/

Thanks for the link. I don't actually like that style of case. Some are really nice, but they don't fit my usage style.

My fake leather protection is on my belt, not in my hand. (I don't go real leather because, the way they stick out, use
destroys them too fast.)

But - I rather liked their wood back cases, and a snakewood one will soon wing its way across the Atlantic to me.

Wooden Moose