Re: [OM] IMG: Fire Ants Magnified

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fire Ants Magnified
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 09:16:07 -0500
Well done, Jim, given the subject size. These ants are interesting.
Everything about them (mound shape, behavior) screams Fire Ants except they
don't look like Fire Ants (also known as Red Harvester Ants) because they
are not red. Hope those little bastards aren't cross breeding a la
Africanized Honey Bees. That would not be a good thing.

Charlie