[OM] IMG: More Ants

Subject: [OM] IMG: More Ants
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:43:40 -0600
Moose challenged me to do better. While I don't have his lens collection, I looked at what I had and decided to combine the Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135/3.5 with the longest extention tube that would focus at ground level on my collapsed tripod. This turned out to be a 38mm tube. It is a damp morning and the soil of the mound is wet. I aroused the ants near the green leaves and set the aperture at f/11 for better DoF.

Ants: http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/More+Ants.jpg.html

Gear: http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/X-E1+with+Takumar+135+_amp_+38mm+Ext+Tube.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA