Re: [OM] Suggestions to improve image display on Sony Bravia????

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions to improve image display on Sony Bravia????
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:38:57 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks for commenting CH and AG.  I trust you are very correct about  the
display settings for  the TV.  I am spoiled by my auto calibration on my LCD
for photo editing though it can't be that difficult to get it
improved as it is totally out of whack now.   The Roku stick is in the Oppo,
then via the AVR to the TV so am totally unclear what the TV thinks it is
getting.  I should be able to experiment and find out and perhaps just reserve
one full HDMI port for
use with photos if it thinks it is getting video from the Roku.  The Oppo but
not the TV supports DLNA but I have not set it up yet as there is a Smugmug app
on the Roku too.

I hope I can get to it this weekend after factory reset and possible new
firmware for AVR to fix erratic HDMI support.  It could take quite awhile to
recalibrate the audio.

Temporarily out of whack, Mike