[OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All

Subject: [OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:55:40 -0600
While shooting a few random shots to learn how Lightroom handles lens corrections, I noticed a selfie in the trailer ball. My apologies for the 10-yr old license plate, but that's how we save money down here in the hills.

As Nathan once related to me, even though the Fujinon 35/2.0 has significant barrel distortion, a lens correction is included in the RAF file. Even though the lens is not listed among the Fuji lenses shown in Lightroom, once you enter the manufacturer's name, it will use the proper corrections.

This is a very small crop showing my image in the still shiny ball.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/The+Ball+Sees+All.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Now a Lightroom believer