[OM] (OM) (Totally OT) FREE book offer from long-time list member

Subject: [OM] (OM) (Totally OT) FREE book offer from long-time list member
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 03:10:42 +0100
   Hope I'm not in violation... It is really free.

   If not, mea culpa, mods.

   Thanks all,

   Rick Beckrich in Maryland

      "The Little Crow..." digital version will be available for FREE
   download
   --
   from February 1 February 5.
                      Get it for FREE on AMAZON.cdom

   As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
   reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
   "The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW", is finally available as
   an [1]interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

       (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on
   PC, laptops, and most hand-held devices.)