Re: [OM] cbimages Week 3

Subject: Re: [OM] cbimages Week 3
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 12:57:28 -0500
Trying to imagine how to work out how much time left to get to the tutor
from a sundial on a cupola. <g>

Glad you like the blog format. I worked at that for a while but never got
anything going that I liked. But I think I was trying to find a format to
hold all my images, and just got bogged down.

Keep it up. Nathan and Tina have been putting us all to shame. Time they
had some competition.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Orange-Free Neanderthal