Re: [OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 12:46:30 -0600
Chris, we have similar philosophies. When I encountered Check Engine Light and Imobilizer problems with my 2007 Volvo, I knew that my 23-yr old Chevy P/U would start and get me where I needed to go. I keep it up and going for that reason. Fortunately, I have a local Volvo expert who can bail me out of the modern electronic traps, but that doesn't help when I'm away from home and the car refuses to start because of over-zealous systems.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA