Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6
From: Philippe Amard <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:06:12 +0100
Ian,

Peter Bridgwood's process is fairly similar to my own, and it seems to
work in LR CC (temporarily suspended BTW as I don't have time for
photography much these days)

Your file looks sharp, maybe I'd have used luminance noise reduction
(slightly) and a tiny click on colour noise reduction too.

I always keep radius very low (both on the XT-1 and the X-T2

For what it's worth until I perform further tests and experiments

Amities
Philippe