Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Phood Phetishes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Phood Phetishes
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 09:01:44 -0500
 Chris,
     The Claussens Kraut is good if you can get it. Boars Head also makes a
cold-pack kraut that is good. If not available, you should try making your
own. It is very easy and usually better than any commercial brand. A lady
that used to work in our lab used to give it to us as a Christmas present.
Her husband grew the cabbage and she put it up. Outstanding!

Charlie