Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:57:48 -0600
Moose,

As a potential X-T2 purchaser, I appreciate your taking time to present these results. I had downloaded and examined the images in my own clumsy way, and had come to the same conclusions. I am not at all happy with the orange peel affect that can come from LRCC sharpening. I usually minimize sharpening in LR and end up using Focus Magic, and, in extreme cases, a touch of Neat Image. LR does a lot of things well, but sharpening does not appear to be its strong suit.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA