Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:01:15 +0100
I would also like to add my thanks, Moose, your patience is much appreciated, It made me rethink the problem. I am experimenting with Focus Magic and Neat Image but I would love to keep the workflow in LR and I did get good images processing the X-T1 so I will also keep playing with the sliders there as well.

IanW who is very appreciative