Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 03:34:03 -0800
On 1/23/2017 11:18 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:
I'm afraid you're applying a technique meant for RAW to JPEGs,

No.

or am I mistaken?

Yes.

I worked from the RAF file. The JPEG is only included, unmodified from what came out of the camera, to show how it differs from the RAF file LR/ACR default conversion, the Bridgwood processing and my processing. It seems that many folks are enamored of the Fuji JPEGs, so I thought I should include it. I was not impressed with its special merits.

For your amusement, I've added my further version of the feathers part. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Fuji_X-T2/X-T2_proc1.htm>

RAFfish Moose