Re: [OM] IMG: Going Green!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Going Green!
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:25:51 -0600
Hi Moose,

Thanks for all of the helpful comments. One thing still puzzles me. When I used PSE, on my WinXP computer, I had FM and NI installed in, I seem to recall, the Filters tab. Now, even though I have FM and NI installed as stand-alone programs on my computer, they don't show up in PS or LR.

Do I have to download these programs again to get them into the Adobe products, or is there a way to import them? I have not been able to find a way. (This also goes for the Nik suite. I need to get them imported, as well.)

Thanks, in advance, for any enlightenment.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA