Re: [OM] Netherlands second

Subject: Re: [OM] Netherlands second
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:19:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     If you want to get into the serious side of 1sr amendment rights and
private property, here is the best place to start:

http://scholarship.law.missouri.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3233&context=mlr

     Basically, the constitutional guarantee of freedom of speech does not
extend to private property.

>  As I understand it, 1st Amendment Rights only apply to government not
>being able to hinder your speech. It doesn't apply to your employer when
>you are speaking at work.
>
>Charlie
>
>On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 1:49 PM, John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On 1/26/2017 9:48 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
>>
>>>      If you think that was bad, watch this video of a parody put together
>>> by a school principal and vice principal at a local high school:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3hoYzVCMwM
>>>
>>>      They are now both on paid administrative leave.
>>>

>> No 1st Amendment rights :-)

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson