Re: [OM] Students and Out of Box Thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] Students and Out of Box Thinking
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 20:53:07 +0100
This is not uncommon. I am not dyslexic at all but I find it easier to follow a
discussion in a meeting and participate in it if I am not also taking detailed
notes at the same time (I do write down action items that emerge). This is why
we usually have a dedicated note taker at our formal meetings.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain