Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:32:59 -0600
Thanks, Chris. I assume they gave Coach Carden the room dimensions, but, when I saw them carry the table in, it kind of overwhelmed the room, particularly when they put extra chairs along the walls. But, it gets regular use. Since the city owns the airport, several of the city departments hold their department meetings there.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA