Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Plant

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Plant
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 21:03:20 -0800
On 1/28/2017 6:54 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      Out here, we have better than usual expectations for a decent wildflower
season.  Previous years have lacked sufficient moisture, and the timing of
precipitation events has been poor.  This year we have had more than enough
precipitation, though the timing has been off a bit.  We'll know one way or the
other by the end of February.

We're expecting fabulous wildflower displays. I only hope that Carol is mobile enough soon enough for us to catch the early ones.

Wild F. Moose