Re: [OM] IMG: Cleanup Time

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cleanup Time
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 16:02:38 -0600
Hi Moose,

You did a nice job with the image. I had already cropped some, but yours is better. And your "cleanup" is better than mine.

I would not have made the image with any camera that I have. She glanced at me when she saw me with the iPhone, but I just pretended to be looking at the screen. In a small southern town, businesses get upset if one is shooting photos inside their shops, etc. I have been reported to the manager of one supermarket for taking photos of employees in the parking lot. For me, it's iPhone or nothing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA