Re: [OM] OT: European Vegetable Shortages

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: European Vegetable Shortages
From: photo photo <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 16:19:46 +0100 (CET)
I don't know what GFS plots are, but I see no shortages here in Spain, nor did I
see any in the Netherlands when I was there a couple of weeks ago (and yes, I
did go to the supermarket in The Hague). Sure, aubergines and courgettes are
somewhat more expensive than usual, but they are local (I refuse to buy fruit
and veg that has been shipped halfway around the world) and they are there. I
think the UK chains are taking advantage of their customers.

Cheers,

Nathan