Re: [OM] More fun than . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] More fun than . . .
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 20:43:41 -0800
On 12/30/2016 11:31 PM, ChrisB wrote:
They must be tinsel and glass shards, respectively, Moose.

Oh my, I forgot to give credit where due! You are close enough on the second
for credit. :-)

Broken plastic, not glass. Perhaps I should have framed more carefully. ;-) Broken part of a garden ornament, the wing of a dragonfly, plastic with on laid color and painted 'ribs'.

Pretty decent guess for the second. It's a piece of shimmery fabric. From the
Wikipedia description, probably gold lamé.

"Lamé is a type of fabric woven or knit with thin ribbons of metallic fiber, as opposed to guipé, where the ribbons are wrapped around a fibre yarn. It is usually /gold/ or silver in color; sometimes copper lamé is seen. Lamé comes in different varieties, depending on the composition of the other threads in the fabric."

Sort of like a black, stretchy web of fabric with tinsel running through it.

The detail is interesting whatever it is.

Thanks!

Tardy Moose