Re: [OM] The toilet mug has returned!

Subject: Re: [OM] The toilet mug has returned!
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 17:07:09 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Fixtures Moose writes:
<<Silly note: The toilets in the private bathroom of the builder of the Crane
Estate in Maine, most of whose wealth came from the Crane plumbing fixtures
business, are of another brand. Neither bathroom nor fixtures there <<<qualify
for your descriptors.

Fixtures Moose was typing a bit fast as he clearly knows the Crane Estate is in
Ipswich, MA.

Here is FM on the roof:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-2015/i-VDPTM6j/A

 The Crane Co through a brilliant marketing campaign transformed the bathroom
to a place that should be all tricked out.  It was odd that they used a
different company for the bathroom fixtures in their Summer "cottage."  Wish we
had a few images from them.  They did have one of these
call switches in the bathrooms:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-2015/i-BsTtfZL/A

Our cat Othello has one of them and utilizes it frequently.

Fixing fixtures Moose,  happy to be Valet Mike