Re: [OM] Week 5 photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 5 photos
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 14:34:36 -0500
Kings Cross People. Excellent! And I'm not just saying that because there's
an attractive young woman in the foreground. I like her isolated form, the
packing in behind her, and the roof of the station with the glare from the
(presumably) sun, or perhaps it's just a lighting effect for an otherwise
remarkably sunless city. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal