Re: [OM] Winter finally came to Sunny Southern Maryland (sorta)

Subject: Re: [OM] Winter finally came to Sunny Southern Maryland (sorta)
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 21:05:01 +0000
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Nice pics, Mike, but they all can be summed up as, "Why Scott now lives in
Baja". Having grown up in upstate NY (brrrr!), it seems that most of my
adult life has consisted of making and taking opportunities to move further
west and south.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 10:43 AM Mike Gordon via olympus <
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for looking,  Chris.  I rarely take images of myself, but tried
> just the shovel for some perspective, but that did not work well. I could
> not cajole
> Marnie back out so was left using myself as a prop. The driveway has an
> modest uphill grade, so though I kept the tripod a bit low it was still
> higher than me.  The pile
> was even higher than it seems in the image.
>
> Mike
>

> Wow, Mike!  That’s a whole pile of the stuff.
>
> Nice house, by the way.
> --
>
> --
---