Re: [OM] WinXP vs. Win7

Subject: Re: [OM] WinXP vs. Win7
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:56:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I managed to find a back door method of doing an eBay search, but the
results were disappointing.  All of the affordable Win7 installation disks
require that you already have a product key, and I did not get one with that
free laptop.  Guess I'll renew my search for that hopelessly lost Linux hard
drive.

     In the meantime, I'm just going to do some work on an eternally user
friendly bike.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson