Re: [OM] Of life, photography and transitions

Subject: Re: [OM] Of life, photography and transitions
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 16:57:36 -0600
Just a clarification on something.

We're NOT going to jump out of the boat into the ocean and risk
drowning. My concept of "radical change" is actually pretty
conservative. We're not going to reinvent our lives and risk becoming
hobos, but we are willing to expand our horizons to things outside of
that which we've already done or outside our comfort zone. We're just
stretching the boundaries of the risk/reward ratio, not completely
starting over and staring up from the gutter.

For example, the classes I'm taking expand my horizons, but aren't
replacing my horizons. Where this leads, I do not know, but it is
giving me options that I didn't have before.

AG