Re: [OM] Before the Fall - Flora, Fauna, Fungi, Water, Strange Artifacts

Subject: Re: [OM] Before the Fall - Flora, Fauna, Fungi, Water, Strange Artifacts
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 14:15:59 -0600
Very nice nature study, Moose.  I love A007292CROOFM, the frog face.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/8/2017 2:04 PM, Moose wrote:
Looking back on our October trip to New England - before the Fall.

Two days before the Fall, we walked around a pond in the Assabet River NWR with Carol's sister Patty and husband Frank. Nowadays, they are snowshoeing there. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2016/Assabet%20River%20NWR>

On Google Photos. <https://goo.gl/photos/N62E1aVbbh3vSja78>

One reason this place is mostly wilderness is that it was an ammunition storage facility in WWII, so there are grim bunkers scattered about in the beautiful woods.

Fall Moose