Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/2/2017: me

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/2/2017: me
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:07:32 -0800
On 2/10/2017 12:03 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Our photography club at the office has embarked on a year-long project. We will
invite our colleagues to portrait sessions during which they will be
photographed while expressing their passions. Yesterday, we tested the setup on
ourselves, using the webinar studio of the office. As one of my passions is
photography, I brought a generous selection of my equipment with me, and
Christophe took this portrait of me with my Texas Leica. I am really pleased
with this portrait:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-CF8Kqpp/A

Yup, great portrait of you.

Take a little off the left, more off the right, to get to 5x4 format, print
8x10, frame = Valentine's Day gift.

Concierge Moose