Re: [OM] Before the Fall - Flora, Fauna, Fungi, Water, Strange Artifacts

Subject: Re: [OM] Before the Fall - Flora, Fauna, Fungi, Water, Strange Artifacts
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 22:01:34 -0800
<<What a beautiful place, Moose.

We go to New England every fall for the people. But it doesn't hurt at all that it's full of such a beautiful places. This particular one is certainly nice, but not outstanding among those we visit.

We took another little walk no one but locals have heard of near Bob's house with him and Joan. Overcast day, low key little walk in the woods. Mating dancing flutterbys, water, flora, fauna, fungi, fauna eating fungi, and, not in quite the same place, craft beer at the brewery.

Doesn't get much better. :-) Time to let Bob and Joan return your hospitality? Organize it right, and you might get Mike and Marnie and Moose and Carol, in addition to great places to visit. ;-)

Fungus and frog are the shots that stick with
<<me, though.

<<<Chris

Yes,  I like the frog shot too.  Moose has the best frog images.

Frogs? You want frogs? Here's another nice Mass. frog, at Tower Hill.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21498>

Ever look deeply in to the eye of a frog? Here's your chance!
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21500>

I think my fave thus far is the Great Green Glob one though.

Yeah, now where the heck is that one. Ahhh, LR Maps to the rescue; found and put with its relatives. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21502>

Golden Eyed Moose