Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/2/2017: Bea has swallowed a basketball

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/2/2017: Bea has swallowed a basketball
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 19:16:09 -0400
I never did have any similar photos of my family baseball being eight time zones removed from the delivery room, and well before that, on both occasions. Our son has always pointed out, with great mirth, that he has a birthday exactly nine months after today's date to which I observe "so does Prince Charles"! The nation's flag was flying high on the hospital's flag pole when he was born.

jh