Re: [OM] Valentine's Day Like?

Subject: Re: [OM] Valentine's Day Like?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:54:28 -0800
On 2/16/2017 1:17 AM, ChrisB wrote:
Well, Mr Baggy Moose . . .

For a few moments I worried that you were leading on the path to a new bag
requirement.  I still use the Passport Sling III which you recommended (was it 2 years
ago?) and I didn’t want to be persuaded to buy a new bag.

19 months. I'm not trying to sell anything, this time. I expect there aren't any others here crazy enough to carry around that double camera/lens kit. :-)

I'd love to still be using a taller Passport Sling, but couldn't find one. I'm glad someone else is still getting use out of theirs. Mine now has an A7 and bunch of oddball lenses in it.

Phew!  I already have a Tenba, a DNA 11
(http://www.tenba.com/uk/products/messenger-dna-11-graphite.aspx
<http://www.tenba.com/uk/products/messenger-dna-11-graphite.aspx>)

Which, apart from the dangling straps does pretty well everything yours does;
and I prefer Graphite :-)

Yes, definitely more stylish, and would likely do what I need. Not quite the same shape, with the one I got slightly better shaped for my particular gear, and with more room for accessories in the front compartment. But I think you are safe. ;-)

And what's with the straps? Did someone have an epiphany between the design of one and the other? I have a couple of different size and design small Tamrac bags. One is an absolute pain to snap closed, with a very floppy fabric loop and closure (I should add Velcro and cut the darn thing off.), the other almost as good as this Tenba.

Bag Fetish Moose