Re: [OM] The Ash tree, and other cautionary tales.

Subject: Re: [OM] The Ash tree, and other cautionary tales.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:16:45 -0600
Beautiful tree.

We've been losing all of our Ash trees here in Iowa to the Emerald Ash
Borer. When our subdivision was built, the dominant tree planted was a
couple varieties of Ash. Over the past two years, we've lost half of
them, and the mitigation efforts to save the rest aren't overly
succussful, so we'll end up losing the rest before too long. I had two
in our yard. We got rid of one (what was a) beautiful tree in
September, but the other is too ugly to die.

AG Schnozz