Re: [OM] IMGS: Temple of Heaven

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Temple of Heaven
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:02:01 -0500
Finally had time to sit and enjoy your last batch on a big screen (Too much
time spent on smartphones.)

Terrific. Simply terrific! What a wonderful trip that must have been.

Loved Tom's "Who dat?" shot."

One question - The wire (?) mesh at the top of the palace...
 Is that to keep things from falling, or to keep birds out?

Old Rick in Sunny Southern Maryland

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> That’s a very good start indeed.
>
> The SL works very well in your hands, even at the wide end (covered alley)
> and long end(guy reading fake news)
>
> Congrats
>
> And thanks for sharing the beauty of humanity
>
> Amities
> Philippe
>

> > Le 18 févr. 2017 à 18:43, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> >
> > PESO:
> >
> > I've just started editing the 5938 photos I took on the Trans-Siberian
> > trip.  I'm still on the first day, but I've posted a few from my favorite
> > place in Beijing - Temple of Heaven Park.  Chinese have mandatory
> > retirement for men at 55 and for women at 60.  After they retire,
> admission
> > to all of the parks is free.  The Temple of Heaven Park is always full of
> > elderly Chinese people dancing, singing, playing cards and chess, and
> just
> > socializing no matter what the weather is.  Here are the first few:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/164990442
> >
> > and hit Next until the end. The cameras I took were the M240, MM, and SL
> -
> > and 5 lenses 24/2.8, 32/2.0, 50/1.4 M and SL, and 24-90 SL.
> >
> > Comments are always appreciated.
> >
> > Tina
> >
> > --
> > Tina Manley
> > www.tinamanley.com
> > tina-manley.artistwebsites.com
> > http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-
> 4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html
> > --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)