Re: [OM] One Totally OT Question and one bit not so much

Subject: Re: [OM] One Totally OT Question and one bit not so much
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:03:58 +0100
try whitepages.com  ChrisT and for ChrisB the UK site says
"You can however use Whitepages for reverse address lookups. If you know someone's name and telephone number, you can potentially reverse them to an address by searching for the name and matching up the phone number. Use the search box above to get started."

not ideal but may get you what you want

Good Luck
IanW