Re: [OM] FewFotosFoFun2017-snow

Subject: Re: [OM] FewFotosFoFun2017-snow
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:18:43 +0100
sorry I didn't mean to post and run but we had a problem with an email migration at the weekend and then I got sick during the week

Thanks to all for looking we were lucky with the weather and it wasn't to busy at one point when skiing with Luc late afternoon we could see quite a lot of the pistes and we were the only skiers.

I think Moose's colour version is much improved but as correctly surmised the mono was produced in silver efex and I somehow prefer mono these days, Kerstin is more in moose's camp and prefers colour.

BTW they have a special edition titan E-M5II for sale in my local store - the blurb references the beautiful 3Ti

IanW - who is now looking forward to a relaxing weekend