Re: [OM] FewFotosFoFun2017-snow

Subject: Re: [OM] FewFotosFoFun2017-snow
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:24:32 -0800
On 2/24/2017 1:18 PM, SwissPace wrote:
sorry I didn't mean to post and run but we had a problem with an email migration at the weekend and then I got sick during the week

Thanks to all for looking we were lucky with the weather and it wasn't to busy at one point when skiing with Luc late afternoon we could see quite a lot of the pistes and we were the only skiers.

I think Moose's colour version is much improved

I don't know about ownership. :-) I just dropped the, slightly WB corrected, color from the original onto your monochrome version. Probably can't be done in LR?

but as correctly surmised the mono was produced in silver efex and I somehow prefer mono these days, Kerstin is more in moose's camp and prefers colour.

It's beautiful both ways.

BTW they have a special edition titan E-M5II for sale in my local store - the
blurb references the beautiful 3Ti

IanW - who is now looking forward to a relaxing weekend

Good luck with that!

Full of Color Moose